Nov 30, 2010

First radio program



Hi there! This is our first radio program , just make play  and hear it! 
Don't forget to put your opinion right down, tell us if you want to know more about something, or if you want to hear one specific song in our playlist!
Thanks for visiting our blog!

10 comments:

  1. Well, Saint Gaspar College is sort of a quite school, but I've known about cases of bullying inside the school. Anyway, great radio program, good luck with your blog and keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has been listening the blog and I like it a lot. I think the topic about 'Bulling' is very interesting and you have to continue talking about it. Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I really liked this radio program. It's a great initiative againts the bullying.
    I think the school must know if there are these kind of problems, and they must find a solution.
    anyway good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea for a blog! Bulling it's not cool so I think that this could totally work. I loved the radio program, keep it that way. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I've heard the radio and I think this is such a good idea, sometimes adults and even the classmates don't know if it happens or not! Good work! You must keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea. This little space may be a good begging to create conscience about this problem that happens in every school. Congratulations and I hope this project keep growing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's a good way to get attention from the young people, because it's an important topic which involves to the whole chilean society. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Good idea, Bullying is a very important issue and we must take conscience of that and avoid bullies, On the contrary this situation will be worst every day, and there will be a point of no return...
    Take conscience!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evaluation time has come. Don't worry too much. I think the best aspect to put forward is the essential concept of learning. Grades do matter but knowledge stands as the best. I must confess that I feel somehow lost in this digital world, but we must get in touch with new concepts.
    Your topic is a very interesting one, and very connected with this cyber space.
    See you around soon.
    Have a fantastic new day.
    MM

    ReplyDelete