Oct 28, 2010

What is bullying?

    The first author who described this was Dan Olweus, Norwegian psychologist expert in this way, his definition of bullying was 



“A students is attacked when he is exposed, a lot of time in a long period, to the aggressions of others students”

 Exist three different kind of bullying : Verbal , Ex: Whe some one said a joke that disturb you , Emotional , making you feel donw , feeling depress  and Fisical ,Ex: Hitting you, spitting you . Presently a new way has appear the internet way , with facebook, fotolog,blogs.

This place if you, you can tell us your bullying stories, so left us a comment of your story.

3 comments:

  1. It was nice to listen to this program. The presentation was clear and the contents well organized. It is nice to hear young people speak English so well despite it is not their mother tongue. Please, keep up the good work and continue to post topics like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment "anonymous", but I need to know who are you? Please!! Our blog is going to be evalueted by our english teacher. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lissette VaillantDec 1, 2010, 4:26:00 PM

    I was the first person to comment on this blog and apparently I made a mistake because it appeeared as "anonymous". My name is Lissette, I know Esteban Cornejo and I was very surprised to listen to them to speak English so well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete